(Remote) Vue.js / Node.js Working Student (m/w/d)
At wemovo, we are revolutionizing our industry by helping mobility operators to transform into Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) ecosystems with complementary mobility products. A true inter-/multimodal experience is delivered through our journey planner, real-time booking engine, and a wide range of operators in our inventory – buses, trains, ferries, and in near future public transport and (micro) mobility-on-demand.
In order to further grow our business, we are looking for a motivated Python/Django Working Student.
- Software Engineering with main focus on front end development
- Design and build the services and infrastructure that enable door to door mobility of the future
- Ensure consistent, well-documented and well-tested API implementations
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design
- Come up with solutions to complex problems that are robust, reliable and clean
- You have experience as frontend developer and Vue.js framework + Node.js
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Knowledge of basic SEO principles
- You have a good understanding of REST APIs
- Clean code and testing is important to you
- Python/Django knowledge is a plus
- You are a team player (m/f/d) with excellent communication skills in English
- Attention to detail
- You love working in the fast-paced world of a startup, where our requirements might sometimes change
What we offer!
- You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- Exposure to both users and customers that use the products you build
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions please write to us at email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your CV or Linkedin profile. In case you want to tell us a little more about you and your motivation, feel free to add a (short) cover letter.
Further information about wemovo https://www.wemovo.com/