(Remote) DevOps Working Student (m/w/d)
At wemovo, we are revolutionizing our industry by helping mobility operators to transform into Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) ecosystems with complementary mobility products. A true inter-/multimodal experience is delivered through our journey planner, real-time booking engine, and a wide range of operators in our inventory – buses, trains, ferries, and in near future public transport and (micro) mobility-on-demand.
In order to further grow our business, we are looking for a motivated Python/Django Working Student.
- System Engineering with main focus on AWS, Docker, Ansible, Python, Django
- Design and build the services and infrastructure that enable door to door mobility of the future
- Building and setting up new our build pipeline and other development and CI/CD tools
- Ensure consistent, well-documented and well-tested implementations
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Monitoring and measuring infrastructure KPIs
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Come up with solutions to complex problems that are robust, reliable and clean
- You have experience as system engineer or DevOps
- Understanding of the principles of Docker, AWS and Ansible
- You have a good understanding of REST APIs
- Python/Django knowledge is a plus
- You are a team player (m/f/d) with excellent communication skills in English
- Attention to detail
- You love working in the fast-paced world of a startup, where our requirements might sometimes change
What we offer!
- You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- Exposure to both users and customers that use the products you build
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your CV or Linkedin profile. In case you want to tell us a little more about you and your motivation, feel free to add a (short) cover letter.
Further information about wemovo https://www.wemovo.com/