(Berlin) Head of Technology - Mobility (m/f/d)
At wemovo, we are revolutionizing our industry by helping mobility operators to transform into Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) ecosystems with complementary mobility products. A true inter-/multimodal experience is delivered through our journey planner, real-time booking engine, and a wide range of operators in our inventory – buses, trains, ferries and in near future public transport and (micro) mobility-on-demand.
In order to further grow our business, we are looking for a motivated Head of Technology, who actively participates in the further expansion of our partner network and promotes the expansion of the team. From day one you will be hands on in operating the existing platform, plan, design, and implement new products and services in mobility.
- Design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Drive and implement architectural design decisions
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Ensure consistent and well-documented API and Framework design
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Optimization of processes and workflows
- Retain, recruit and develop your world-class team of tech specialist
- Establish a motivating environment for people to keep learning and growing themselves
- Build an ownership driven environment where responsibility is the key and bring the products to the next level
- You are minimum three years experienced as Python Developer and Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- You are familiar with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- You have good understanding of databases and SQL
- Routing algorithms and mobility skills are prefered
- You have leadership skills with at least 1 year of team management experience
- You are very much hands-on with an entrepreneurial “can do” attitude
- You have the ability to deal with complex issues in a simple way
- You are a team player (m/f/d) with excellent communication skills in English and another European language. Italian is a plus
- Attention to detail
What we offer!
- You become part of a super-motivated, amazing team, which is seeking to revolutionize a huge traditional market
- You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- You can shape the setup of the company together with the management team
- Exposure to both users and customers that use the products you build
- A modern working space in an office, Start-Up feeling and additional benefits
- A safe and very attractive salary and shares package
- Team lunches, fresh fruits, snacks and beverages
Interested? Apply now!
For any questions please write to us at email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your CV. In case you want to tell us a little more about you and your motivation, feel free to add a (short) cover letter.
Further information about wemovo https://www.wemovo.com/